Are you pregnant?
The Crisis Pregnancy Center provides compassionate support and assistance to you and your family when facing an unexpected pregnancy.YOUR OPTIONS
Everyone Needs help
You are not alone. This is a very important time in your life. You deserve the care and support provided by our trained volunteers.
Know What Your Options Are
If you are pregnant, it is extremely important that you are aware of your options regarding your pregnancy. We’re here to help!YOUR OPTIONS
Location And Services
The Crisis Pregnancy Center of Reno has been a resource in our community since 1983. We are a friendly environment where you can get the help you need.YOUR OPTIONS
Are you looking for answers? We can help!
The Crisis Pregnancy Center has been a resource in our community since 1983. We provide a warm and safe environment where you can come to get factual information in a confidential setting as you explore your options.
We provide caring assistance. Our volunteers are trained to listen, care, and provide accurate information to help educate you regarding your options and the documented outcomes you may expect from your choices. An informed choice is a better choice. All of our services are free of charge.
Our Commitment to You:
- You will be served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or circumstances.
- You will be treated in a caring manner with kindness, compassion, and respect.
- You will receive honest and open answers.
- Pregnancy tests will be administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Your information will be held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm. You have the right to withhold any information you do not want to share with a volunteer.
- You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- You may refuse any information you do not wish to receive.
- You will be directed to other appropriate resources that could support you in your time of crisis and supply you with additional help and information.
- You will be given on-going support, in accordance with your needs.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients. We do offer accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.